Broadway and screen star Kristin Chenoweth's whimsical adventure about adoption reminds kids they have an abundance of love and kindness to share, whether adopting a pet or expanding their family.
What Will I Do with My Love Today? is a sweet adventure picture book by celebrity Kristin Chenoweth, known for her role in Broadway's Wicked and her Emmy Award-winning performance in the ABC hit series Pushing Daisies. Join young Kristi Dawn as she joyfully walks around New York City, sharing her love through acts of generosity--from singing in the church choir to helping a neighbor weed her garden. When she meets a lonely dog looking for a home, Kristi shows that adoption is one of the most loving and life-changing gifts of all.
Through delightful rhyme and examples of child-friendly (and pup-friendly ) acts of generosity and kindness, Chenoweth shares the powerful message that the more love you give, the more love you get back This read-aloud picture book
- is perfect for kids ages 4 to 8,
- tells a meaningful story alongside playful illustrations from Maine Diaz,
- is a great gift for baby showers, adoption parties, soon-to-be older siblings, and dog-loving kids,
- is a meaningful way to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day, National Dog Day, and National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day,
- and is a fun gift for fans of Kristin Chenoweth.
Inspired by Chenoweth's inspiring, love-filled message, your kids will jump out of bed every morning and say, What will I do with my love today?